Arrah | 21 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Landlocked property no way to main road as blocked by owner

I have a landlocked property owned by me from 1997 however I constructed house on the same in year 2021 .After construction my neighbour has blocked my path to road and is not allowing my sewage pipe to pass also not allowing me pass through the way I don't know what to do.He owns a small piece of land measuring 2.15 dhur in bihar land system which is the path for my house and is demanding 15 lacs for the same I don't know what to do
22 May, 2021 | 00:53


No land can remain landlocked, contact your area city survey department to give you a way out.

2nd as you said they blocking your way approach civil court for an injunction order restraining them.

Adv Shailendra Dubey

22 May, 2021 | 00:18

file a case of injunction against your neighbour.

21 May, 2021 | 15:42

What's up number 9359867870

21 May, 2021 | 15:41

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals