Mumbai | 12 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law

Landlady not giving deposit

Landay is not returning the deposit
15 May, 2022 | 16:52

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

12 May, 2022 | 20:42

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

12 May, 2022 | 13:38

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim security deposit as per tenancy Act
For detailed discussion please call me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals