Balurghat | 09 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Land related RTI how can I file?

Land related RTI file
10 Jul, 2021 | 18:40

if you need assistance in filing an RTI you may contact me on 9013429126


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals