Kolkata | 19 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law


Dear sir / Madam, I have 30 square feet of land in front of my building. It may be of government land OR excess land after construction of road. My questions - 1) Can I do the capture on this part of blank land? 2) Can I include it in my possession? 3) What are the legal steps for it? 4) What are the legal words use for the same? 5) Whether I have to inform Govt. or other department? Neighbors are creating obstacle on it.
19 Apr, 2021 | 17:04

Capturing vacant land without any authoritative consent can land you into some serious near-future legal troubles, in order to legally acquire the rightful possession in your favor you might need to refer the precise and certified scaled map / layout of given area, and later progress through acquiring the same if same lies in your easement, for more details book a consultation, Regards.

19 Apr, 2021 | 16:03

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of easementary Act
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Latur


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals