Anantapur | 26 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Land registration

My grandmother has registered 6 acres of land to me when i was minor by putting her as gaurdian and after few years she cancelled registered land on me by putting her as gaurdian, i was minor at cancelling time also
26 Jan, 2022 | 10:29

Please reach me with your query at 9794148274.
Adv. Akhil Agmihotri

26 Jan, 2022 | 07:53

What is your questions please ask specifically
For advise you can call me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals