Korba | 04 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Land property issue

Hi this related with a land issue of my friend staying in Korba City Chhattisgarh state. 13 year's before His dad purchase non diverted land of 2400sq ft and done with all paperwork like registry and all but forgot to do mutation , diversion. Now they constructed house and staying all family together. When they are trying now for diversion and mutation (dakhil kharij) their khasra Number is not showing in online portal. I mean there were no khasra number in portal which they have in their document b1 khasra copy. Just wanted to understand what to do to add a new khasra Number in online khasra portal. So that they can atleast proceed for diversion and dakhil kharij procedure. Could you please help me out so that I can help him and his family too. Thankyou so muchūüôŹ

He has to file case of section 109 and 110 c.c.l.r.c for manantaran to a Taslidar to be a new khasra no


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals