Bhadrak | 07 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Land property

My father's 3 acre land captured by my elder brothers son , which had been detected as ceiling land. Can it be brought back my son's share by law ?
08 May, 2021 | 18:08

Dear Sir,

Your information is incomplete. However, if your father is not alive then you can file a suit in court for partition and possession in the court to get your rightful share in your fathers land. If your father is alive then he can file a police complaint for tress pass and also file a suit in court for eviction and possession of his land. For further information please contact me.

Divjot Singh


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals