Bhagalpur | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Land problem p

Sir my problem is my land in bhair punsia banka 2009 3 June of my father land give me but my big brother is son fake land documents make and land reserved . I have a panjanama by panch and my big brother of son have besetanama but besetanama no sign my father

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals