Mandi | 06 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Land owner related issue

My father have 5 brothers,the youngest uncle claim a land on his name. And forcefully want bulid a home in front of our home.We offer him our own land to bulid that home.but he tefused.How to fix this isssue
07 Sep, 2021 | 09:25

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on

06 Sep, 2021 | 17:32

I'll give you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 06 Sep, 2021 | 18:23

Okk sir

Asker 06 Sep, 2021 | 18:23

Okk sir

Asker 06 Sep, 2021 | 18:23

Okk sir


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals