Chittoor | 31 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Land issue-

0.72 cents of our land was on my father's name which he got from his mother after her death. And all the records such as 1b, EC and passbook has it. Now that land is showing on my father's brother name in 1b. But latest EC shows my father's name. My cousin brother is playing now. How can we get it back. Is it legal to get the property transferred on their name without our permission and signature. Pls help to get it back
01 Feb, 2022 | 14:10

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

31 Jan, 2022 | 19:33

Call me we will discuss your case

31 Jan, 2022 | 19:02

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals