Bengaluru | 22 Jun, 2022 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Land division

My father owns a land from his Mother and the land is devided among his brothers. His part of prop is registered in my father's name. Now is this property ancestral or self acquired. My father have 3 son ( 1 is passed away but he has a family) and 2 daughters. Now my father don't want to give a part of his property to my younger brother because he is abusive and want to evict him from the house and property. Is it possible. Please help.
24 Jun, 2022 | 19:49

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

22 Jun, 2022 | 14:37

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Act
All legal heirs have equal right in the ancestral property of Hindu undivided family
For further legal help you can contact me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals