Alibag | 01 May, 2022 (9 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Land Dispute

My Father bought land from his parents via registered gift deed. Land was transferred to my father's name in the year 2005. Post my fathers death land was transferred to my mothers, Sister and my name. However, my uncles disputed and they filed a court case in the year 2007 stating this is family land. Matter is court since 2007. However, in 2014 local district office allows my uncles to put their names on the 7/12. Now 7/12 has all of name. how to resolve this matter and remove their names from 7/12
03 May, 2022 | 11:59

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

01 May, 2022 | 16:44

You can also show me court case paper
Mobile number

01 May, 2022 | 16:41

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of your fathers land and thereafter your,and your mother, sister land
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
Show me copy of 7/12 extract
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals