Bageshwar | 22 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

land and property

18 years back when my house was completely constructed the neighboring land owner proposed a offer of exchanging a small piece ( aproxe 4 feet) of land from from each others corner to straight the boundaries. at that time it all happened with each others mutual consent without any documentation just on a good will. Equal part of the land was distributed among us. last month when we constructed our boundary wall on our side the other person is asking to demolish the wall and asking to take their part of land back which was exchanged at that time. we have spent 70,000 to construct that wall now they want to demolish it and asking to resuffel the land as it was earlier. what can we do in this situation?
22 Mar, 2022 | 17:04

Please reach me at 9794148274

22 Mar, 2022 | 15:06

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of demolition of wall
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals