Mumbai | 06 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Land acqusition

My land was acquired by sangli miraj kupwad mahanagar palika government 26 years ago under the developement plan for puplic purpose illegaly. (Without documents) and the compensation of land not given till now in this type case can i apply writ in HC ? They can give me compansation asper presnt market value? If they said take your money which was deposited in government treasury actually they did not deposited in tressury or any where it was not deposited in my account or in court and now they are saying take treasury money according to 26 year old rates. The above said case is due to the delay of land owner dispute,now the court is declered the judgement, in 2018 i won in this.Is this case fit for high court and how much compensation should I expect ?
06 Oct, 2021 | 14:14

Namaskar saheb
I would like to see the copy of judgement and please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me for advise on

Asker 06 Oct, 2021 | 15:16

Sure sir i sent the related documents

06 Oct, 2021 | 14:11

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Shubham Pabbi 06 Oct, 2021 | 14:57

Kindly contact me on my e-mail id for further assistance.

Asker 06 Oct, 2021 | 14:33

Ok sure sir you can ask me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals