Kanchipuram | 26 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Land acquisition record

Part of my land has been acquired for road construction and some part of that land has been unused. Currently my neighbour and I have land measurement problem to solve this I required measurement used to acquire my land. What is the name of the record which shows measurement of the land acquired from me? and from where to get this record?
26 Jul, 2021 | 23:33

firstly confirm whether you want to claim your land form road construction or you want to just get your remaining land measured.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals