Ratnagiri | 27 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Kul Vahivat --Land Issue due to Not name in 7/12

My name not in 7/12 in maharashtra but i have my house in same land from 15 years. But land owner asking to leave the place.This Is Kul Vahivat , about 60-70 years Ago only 1 Senior person name of in family mentioned in 7/12.
27 Aug, 2021 | 17:43

Sir, there is only one which by which you can claim your possession, but i cannot explain it here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals