Bengaluru | 06 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Khata transfer

Hi, we had registered property yesterday, And after registration amount was not settled, so we contacted panchayat office to stop khata transfer, but they told we can't stop khata transfer, so is there any other way To stop transfer of khata?
06 May, 2021 | 18:47

Dear client
You can file an application for not to sanction of khata
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals