Palakkad | 18 Mar, 2023 (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law


I have been staying in a house owned by another person continuously for 14 years. No agreements are there but staying without his permission. I have been treating this house as my own doing repair & maintainance. How to claim adverse possession. If the first owner sells the house to another during this 12 years period,from when this adverse period calculated.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals