Bengaluru | 26 Jul, 2022 (10 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Karnataka RERA and should I go with Lok Adalat

I registered a complaint with Karnataka RERA to get monthly compensation for delay in a property. K-RERA has asked me my willingness to proceed with Lok-Adalat. I wish to understand if proceeding with Lok-Adalat would weaken my case, or, if I should proceed with it.
28 Jul, 2022 | 17:10

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

26 Jul, 2022 | 16:07

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of lokadalat proceedings in Rera matter
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals