Ahmedabad | 29 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law


To own a property is it enough to take family members signatures and prepare notarized power of attorney or do I have to go and register the house in SRO under my name

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals