Ballari | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law


During Civil suit is pending,thalsildar can do the mutation of land
06 Jul, 2021 | 06:07

Dear client
You can show me copy of civil suit
You can mail me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals