Bengaluru | 21 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law


Actually my grand father purchased 2 acre 19 guntas on 1972 -73 after that its was sale to some one with 1 agreement bonding on 1991. But when I had met them they are neglected by what's that given agreement and promises.
22 Apr, 2022 | 08:06

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

21 Apr, 2022 | 22:18

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 Apr, 2022 | 21:43

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals