Bengaluru | 20 Mar, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law


Property is in the name of 4 brothers where 2nd brother is met with accident and all the 3 have decided to seel their land which was purchased from the money that they received from Railways. and clear Hospital bills. The Purchased property owned is in the name of 4 brothers. My question is.. 1) The 2nd brother who is in koma state and unable to move out of hospital in this scenerio If we need to buy that piece of land how could we execute the sale deed in the absence of 2nd brother. 2) 3 brothers have taken a loan of Rs.11 Lakh from a 3rd party by pledging the property papers and also made a non registered sale agreement along with GPA in the name of person who lend the loan. All the 3 brothers are asking for advance to clear the loan amount and then go for registration., Just need to know how we need to go about this purchase.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals