Mangalore | 24 Sep, 2022 (4 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law


I am an undergraduate student, rather than staying hostel I decided to stay in a pg. This pg is near to the campus so I decided to stay here. A we had a agreement for 11 months. But for some reasons i am going to change the room. The agreement amount is 10000 rupees, and the monthly rent is 4000. they are saying like if I decide to leave the room before our agreement over I have to pay extra month rent. So is it compelsury for me to pay the extra rent or is there any way to get my advance back?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals