Hubli | 19 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law


planning to buy a NA KJP approved plot in rural area its not CC approved yet and devloper is asking for the cheque prior three day prior of rregistration and also in the Encumbrance certificate i i looked online shows as cancelled deed Seller was the farmer and buyer is developer ? should i go ahead with this

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals