Bengaluru | 17 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law


Legal Options with brief explation I am a co-owner of my late father's house in Bangalore. It has been solely occupied by my brother since I had to go out on job. Since my return after retirement to Bangalore around 5 years ago, I have been asking for my share in the property, so that I can invest in an apartment and stay with my family. I have been unsuccessful so far, each time I talk or meet I am told to wait for few months each time on one pretext or other. What are my legal options? What are the pros and cons of filing a case?
17 Oct, 2022 | 21:55

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

17 Oct, 2022 | 10:29

You have a legal remedy under Succession laws of India. You have a legal right & entitlement in your late father house. You may approach for further legal advice & opinion to me on, Advocate Akshay Lal, Consulting Partner at Taarkiklegal Law firm.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals