Bengaluru | 10 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law


If a property has been fraudulently obtained, where should a case be registered? Where the property is? Or where the rightful heirs live ? The property is in rural Tamil Nadu. The rightful heirs live in Karnataka.
24 Jun, 2022 | 17:29

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

11 Jun, 2022 | 13:23

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Jun, 2022 | 07:25

Case has to be filed in the jurisdictional Court of the concerned area where such property is located. Thank you.
If you have found this answer helpful than kindly provide review. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

11 Jun, 2022 | 05:01

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

10 Jun, 2022 | 20:42

Please reach me at 9794148274 on whatsapp for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals