Bengaluru | 02 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law


I want to buy Agricultural land. The owner has Mortgaged his land with a Bank. He wants to pay Mortgage amount from taking money from me with a Sale Agreement. But I am concerned about the Seller playing around and not getting registration done soon. How to handle this?
03 Aug, 2021 | 15:18

Don't buy that land if you have these types of concerns.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Aug, 2021 | 14:48

Hi, there is a way out, you can stipulate all the requisite conditions in Sale Agreement (preferably registered one). And further, you can foreclose the Bank loan on his behalf or you can take over the loan.
You may call me for further legal advice, mobile no. 9900237229.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals