Kundapura | 05 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law


My mom inherited a piece of land about 21 cents agricultural and hers brother is trying to intimidate her by saying if it's left unchecked people or govt will claim it..but the documents are in order. He says to let him take care of it n sign a agreement for 5 years. What can be done as we don't trust anyone as they are greedy and on their toes to take tht land from my mom.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals