Bengaluru | 08 Oct, 2022 (3 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law


my mothers ancestral property her brothers are opposing to give it.they have signed dhanapatra 12 years back now they are opposing
08 Oct, 2022 | 20:52

You have a rightful claim.
For more details reach out at or 9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

08 Oct, 2022 | 09:14

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals