Bengaluru | 02 Sep, 2021 (1 month, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Karnataka

Hi Me and my family have been residing in a house for lease from 2014, the lease period was 2 years but the owner didn't return us the money nor renew our lease agreement till date, hence we are staying in the same house. Now we are moving to a new house so we fought with the owner and made it clear we are moving hence he gave us 30% of the lease amount after 3 months of us informing about moving. After that he has not paid any amount and keeps saying I'll give tomorrow, Monday, next week, next month, etc etc. I feel like he will not give us the rest of the 70% and my family is really worried. My question is will the case be on my side if I file one?... I have this doubt because the lease agreement is not renewed.
Answers
02 Sep, 2021 | 19:40

Sir, I can provide you certain legal suggestions, but no there. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

regards,
Shubham Pabbi & Associates


karnataka-6448837

Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals