Bengaluru | 21 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law


My father in law is loan guarantor for a loan taken by his previous driver.But he has defaulted the repayment.and the bank is sending notice to my father in law.sonjust want to know if anything can be done
21 Jul, 2021 | 11:50

Please show me the notice.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals