Bengaluru | 04 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law


We have a land in my grand mother's name in Karnataka. My grand parents and parents are not alive now. My mother was the only daughter to my grand parents. So I need family tree with my grand parents, Parents and my siblings name included to apply for title transfer. But local authorities in Bengaluru are saying that they can't issue family tree for three generations. Pl advise.
04 Aug, 2021 | 17:28

Hi, the Family Tree is required for mutation of title as the property is ancestral in nature. You need to approach the competent Authority for Family Tree. And the second opinion is to obtain Succession Certificate.

You may contact me for further advice on mob. No. 9900237229

04 Aug, 2021 | 15:00

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of property of your grandmother
Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals