Uttara Kannada | 30 Jun, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law


We have a farm and some portion us called Betta (Govt place) for that farm. We have been utilising since more than 50 years now, but one of my relative is telling that it is his place. Who is eligible to use this?
03 Jul, 2022 | 15:42

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

02 Jul, 2022 | 00:45

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Jul, 2022 | 07:17

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of government land
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals