Bengaluru | 19 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law


Our ancestors agriculture property is no registered documents. It has only RTC. There is no any proof or documents to my father's property. And in RTC there is so many names. Because it comes from ancestors. Even my name also included. Iam married and 45 year. Now my brother won't agree to share the property. And his advocate said 5 generation family tree (including ladies)we must produce. Other wise we cant fight for our equal share. But we can't get that much of family tree. So what's the solution? How can I suit for my share?
19 Mar, 2022 | 21:34

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

19 Mar, 2022 | 16:14

Dear client
A matter of partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Act and as you stated no family trees are available
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals