Dehradun | 01 May, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Joint house in possession with brother. How to get my share

Joint propert ( house ) is in name of 3 brothers and their mother . 1 brother is living in there . How can I get my share from the house ?
03 May, 2022 | 12:01

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

02 May, 2022 | 09:05

You have to file a case for Partition. Other possible steps that can be taken, can only be assessed in further facts and discussions.
Kindly contact me at 8178754286 or at

01 May, 2022 | 21:17

Please reach me at 9794148274

01 May, 2022 | 21:01

file a suit for partition.

01 May, 2022 | 20:37

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of joint property and share in house
Give me detail information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals