Hazaribagh | 18 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law


I am having a legal problem related to property in my family .My house belongs to my grandmother (my grandfather is dead). My uncle(My father's only brother) took POWER OF ATTORNEY in his name from my grandmother through her consent by doing false promises.And he took LOAN on this property and has defaulted(He didn't return the money nor was his intention to return it).The matter of loan default is pending in High court Ranchi .Hence the bank can take over this house any time once the judgement comes.My grandmother regrets her decision of giving it to my uncle but does not want to do anything.All I want to ask is sir that can we do anything to claim our rightful part in house ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals