Mumbai | 18 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

its regarding ancestor property share

my dad missed 5 yrs backs till date he didn't came, 2 yrs back my mom expired, after my elder bro marriage, he boycott us all 4 siblings to enter at my dad house, even he is not ready to give us our share in his property. please guide.
18 Aug, 2021 | 19:41

How come is "his" property ? You have equal right to claim your share of that property. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals