Kolkata | 15 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Issue in Legal heir certificate

My grandfather is died and he has four legal heirs [my uncle (died), my father (died), 2 aunts). Under the khatian number of my grandfather, there have multiple plot numbers. Now 3 of the plots was gifted to my uncle and father only in around 1988. However, the deed is missing now. From the mentioned 3 plots, 1 plot was sold by my uncle and father in 1990 and that deed is present. Now my aunts have filed a warison petition in BLRO office to put the name of all four legal heirs of my grandfather for all plots. For that reason, BLRO asked for the legal heir certificate of my father and my aunt has extracted the legal heir certificate without informing us (legal heirs of my father). Now my question is: 1) Can I file a court case for extracting the legal heir certificate of my father by my aunt without informing us (legal heirs of my father)? 2) Can I file a court case to get 6 months stay order of that BLRO warison petition (submitted by my aunt) to find the deed of those plots which was gifted by my grandfather to my uncle and father only?
24 Jun, 2022 | 18:36

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

16 Jun, 2022 | 11:43

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

16 Jun, 2022 | 07:15

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession and legal Heirship certificate
Give me detail information of the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals