Gwalior | 22 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Is my grandmother gives her property to one grandsons what problem we have from

Is my grandmother gives her property to one grandsons .my grandmother takes this property from her mother and she takes from his husband ( my grandmother's father )... currently the property is registered with my grandmother name. What we do if my uncle create problems.
23 Jan, 2022 | 14:00

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 Jan, 2022 | 08:01

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals