Mumbai | 24 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Is a release deed required even in a case of no dispute between the family ?

My father passed away leaving my mother's name as a 100% nominee as per the Appendix 14 under bye-law 34. We are 2 daughters and have absolutely no problem with the above and wish to incorporate my mother's name in the society as a member and want to transfer the flat in her name. I want to know whether the release deed is required to be executed in this case or is it required only in a case of dispute between the family members?
24 Jun, 2021 | 16:51


Nominee are only Care takers of that property ,but do not get any rights in the property by nomination, as there is no dispute get a relinquishment deed from your sister in your favour

Adv Shailendra Dubey

24 Jun, 2021 | 15:03

Relinquishment deed can be executed
For details discussion you can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals