Hyderabad | 02 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Injuction for land assogned land bought via notary

Bought a assigned land in notary via legal heirs of original assignee. Got his original pass book with me.my name recorded in anubhavadaru in pahani. Now due to state reorganisation they got them isuued new passbooks and are in position. Passage to neighbour passing through my land they also blocked it. We both complained to mro but they not taking any action. Can we file writ and obtain injunction and police protection. . Can we file together or need to file seperately
02 Jul, 2021 | 11:15

Dear client
How you purchased the land I would like to see documents
You can contact me through lawyered


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals