Navi Mumbai | 27 Jun, 2022 (8 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Inheritance of Foreign Children in GP self acqured India Property

2 Acre Farm House jointly Purchased Self Acquired in 1975 Son -B , Son -C ( Expired in2020 ) AND Father AND Mother – for name sack only (in Joint Name) (Both Expired in 1985 and 1995 without a WILL ) OTHER MEMBERS -Son A (Expired ) FOREIGNER and Daughter D Son A (Expired in 2015 ) (much later after expiry of Parents ) UK Citizen with wife and two Children all GERMAN Citizens residing in Germany The property is in possession of SON B and SON C being maintained by spending and paying taxes etc LEGAL QUERRIES 1 Can successors of Son A (BRITISH CITIZEN) i.e Wife and Two Sons (GERMAN CITIZEN) claim the share in Grand Parents Share in joint property ? Neither has come forward for any claim made since the expiry of Grand parents 20 years ago ? 2 Can Foreign Wife of Son A claim the Parents in Law Indian property ? 3 Whether they can have any claim under German Laws
03 Jul, 2022 | 14:59

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

27 Jun, 2022 | 22:51

A non-resident Indian or person of Indian origin, can inherit any immovable property in India subject to specific condition. So I need more information about your matter.
Please contact me........
Mob. 9818721841 or

27 Jun, 2022 | 18:45

Dear client
Give me detail information of the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals