Dindigul | 04 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

In court our place had a case

We won that land case but the losser now came and taking length of the land because they are going to put plat and sell which land we have won
04 Aug, 2021 | 09:48

File an injunction suit. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

04 Aug, 2021 | 09:12

You can file execution proceedings before Honourable court
For advise you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals