Baramula | 06 Sep, 2022 (9 months ago)

Property Law

Immovable land records tempering

Hello, We have 6 kanal of immovable land in uri, Baramulla, jammu and kashmir. Basically we are kashmiri migrants. I recently get certified copies of jamabandi, Fard, khasra Girdwari using RTI,2005. The name of my grandfather is mentioned in the jamabandi ( bottom of the jamabandi contains note- In which successor's names are mentioned my dadi, bau, uncles, father). But in Girdawari, my grandfather name is mentioned along with buyer name who purchase 3 kanals of land from other person ( my grandfather's real brother son) Is this possible the person whose name is not mentioned in the jamabandi can sell our land without our written consent. Is there is tempering of revenue records or anything else. Plz help me

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals