Mandya | 10 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Illegally transfer of property

My father's 15 gunta of agricultural land has been transferred to his younger brother by panchayat village accountant through unregistered can we get back our property legally
10 May, 2021 | 23:14

Dear friend
You can file suit for cancellation of documents with possession
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals