Bengaluru | 01 Nov, 2022 (7 months ago)

Property Law

Illegal transfer of property without declaring legal heirs

One of my unmarried aunt (mother's sister) has passed away heirless and none of her parents alive. Two aunts lived with her very close by. My mother and stays with us in a different city. Can the two alive aunts get the property registered in their name without declaring my mother as a Legal Heir? If yes, how to prevent it? How can we block any kind of registration of that property? We don't have any documents.
02 Nov, 2022 | 13:16


I can give you solution to your problem , prima facie by reading your concern i can understand its a succession issue. For further consultation & advisory you may reach out to me on

Akshay Lal
Consulting Partner


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals