Bengaluru | 07 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

I want to claim my stake in the maternal property

I want to claim my stake in my maternal grandfather’s property. Currently it is being held by my uncle. Also he has forcefully got a will from my grandfather.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals