Kolkata | 12 Sep, 2022 (6 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

I want to claim my share in property from my parents

My parents sold my grandfather's property and they start business after that they bought new property. Just I want my share from them.
13 Sep, 2022 | 08:30

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of share in the property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals