Gurgaon | 18 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

I want to change name in MCg records for property tax from previous owner

Bought property on resale. Need to change name in MCG records and seeking help
18 Sep, 2021 | 10:58

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals